Monday, June 30, 2008

I still suck headsup

Today a got a newspaper article written about me (Toronto Sun: June 30, 2008). I also got a tv interview (City TV News, June 30, 2008)

But.... I still suck headsup



Never been so dominated headsup. I started HU down 3:1 after i dominated the final table. At one point 3 handed I had 1/2 the chips in play. What it boiled down to was I had the 2nd best hand all the time. My opponenet always hit at least top pair. Was an opponent who never raised preflop, ever...

So I would lose, lose, lose, get low, double up. Rinse and repeat. At one point I evened it up, but that trend continued. I eventually pushed 94s into A7o and couldn't hit.

Was a winner take all and I left with nothing. Damn I suck headsup.

5 comments:

Gold999 said...

can you post links to them?

Anonymous said...

Is the WPT now on the Cryptologic network? Do they have any special promos to set them apart from the other Crypto skins?

actyper said...

Gold, I will email it to you later.

Pud, yes part of the Crypto network. The only special promos are the WPT seat promos, which they have prob given out around 7 or so seats since they restarted. I really don't think theres more than 200 players as part of the WPT side. Bonus is worse than Sun/Inter and others.

Scottwire said...

just found the articles...nice

how did you manage to get in mainstream media?

Gregory Damien said...

i'll play your HUs.
jk don't stress them, you'll run good soon and forget the bad.