Monday, June 19, 2006

I vow not to mix cash games with tournament play!

Mixing cash games and tournaments are hazardous to your poker play. I shouldn't be doing it, but I do it anyways. When I do I start mixing in cash game plays into my tournies and vice versa, and its just -EV. This past weekend was pretty good in terms of cash games, +$500 or so via Ladbrokes & Pokershare short handed 6max games. Either 2/4 or 3/6 limit games and $100nl $200nl. Too bad I could only bust the short stack guys in my nl tables, I guess thats why they were short stacked. I love the Euro centric poker rooms. These two and the B2B network are great for cash games. They bluff for no reason, and its the best feeling when you catch them. My tourney play was non existant, and my sng results were just as bad. Kinda sick of tourney play right now.

No comments: