Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oye Oye Oye

Wife wants to take a vacation next year, sometime between Feb and April. A 2wk package through Australia, New Zealand, and Tahiti. Early estimation looks like it will be about $8k. Therefore...

** New Goal - $8k before I book. I'm guessing we book by November the latest if were going in Feb, so I'll set a 2 month time frame starting Sep 1. I'm planning most to make most of it via tourney play, so time to step it up.

btw, I was on tv last night but I missed it. Anybody download it or know a good torrent site to find it? WTF happened to that pokerbay place?

4 comments:

Jerry said...

apparently pokerbay is switching hosts (dns change)

if you go to thepokerbay.org they can redirect you

here is the link the redirected me too

http://tracker.thepokerbay.org/login.php?returnto=%2F

actyper said...

Actually I'm retarded. Forgot "the"

Curatio said...

Wow, $8K in 2 months, that should be quite a challenge! Would that be a new record for you, or have you managed to do that before?

actyper said...

Nope I don't think I've done that before, but I'm banking on a nice tourney win or 2. :)