Thursday, September 14, 2006

Duck, Duck, Duck, Goose!

Actually it was more like, Bubble, Bubble, Bubble, Win! for me last night.

Bubbles
1) WPTOnline Canadian Poker Open satellite (stt). Top 2 move to the next stage, 3rd gets $ back. I came 3rd. No biggie, went in with short stack, outkicked with Qx.

2) Bluffers League (small mtt). Top 3 pay. Came in 5th. Big hand, AK lost to KJ when KJ flopped broadway. Next hand pushed with QJ, called with 98s. Flopped an 8.

3) Poker Savvy Freeroll (small mtt). Top 3 pay. Came in 5th. KQ vs K2s. Buddy calls my pf raise, Q high + 2 hearts on the table. He pushes, I call. River Heart. GG

Wins
1) Poker in Canada WPT Niagara satellite (stt). Won, moved on to stage 3 ($210). I had 1 suckout TT vs QQ. Most of the other times my better hands held up.


I should have cashed in those mtts though, was playing well enough to.

5 comments:

Gregory Damien said...

Is the WTP satillite a final or are there more stages?

Congrats

actyper said...

Nah I still have ways to go. Have to win 1 more 10person stt, and then 1 8person stt.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to knock you out of the Savvy game. I had to push with my flush draw...

actyper said...

No problem dude, its all good, its a freeroll! Did you win?

Anonymous said...

Yes - I did end up winning. It was a tough heads up with Katitude, but I got lucky on one hadn anad then won it.

Reading through your blog it looks like you have a lot of time to play. I am seriously jealous.