Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Hope everybody's holidays have been going good so far!

Haven't really played much poker lately. Played some online saturday, some live with the cousins on xmas day. Will probably hit some tournies tonight.

Got my Nintendo Wii, man this this is awesome fun. Have only tried Wii sports and Super Monkey ball (which is like Mario Party). Haven't even tried Zelda yet. Went boxing day shopping today, picked up some nice clothes which I rarely do anymore. Planned to play lots of poker these next few days, but I don't know if I'll have the time to. Have to clean up the house, its a mess. Plus all these new games and movies I picked up.

For New Years, going to head down to Niagara, play some cash games. Happy New Years everybody! I'll probably only do one more 2006 recap / 2007 goals post by the end of the year. Unless I win big and do a brag post before then!

No comments: